General Terms and Conditions
The HGB/BGB shall apply, should a dispute arise contrary to expectations.
Right of Withdrawal
(A consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that can be attributed to neither his commercial nor his independent professional activity.)
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason. The revocation period is fourteen days from the day,
- where you or a third party named by you, other than the sponsor, has or has taken possession of the goods, provided that you have ordered one or more goods in a single order and they are or will be delivered in a consistent manner;
- where you or a third party named by you, other than the sponsor, has or has taken possession of the last good, provided that you have ordered several goods in a single order and they are delivered separately;
- where you or a third party named by you who is not the Promoter, has or has taken possession of the last partial shipment or the last piece of fault, provided that you have ordered a good that is in several partial shipments or pieces is delivered;
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you need us (Meisterliches Kunsthandwerk, owner Alexander Kunze, Ruhlander Stra &e e 23, 01987 Schwarzheide) by means of a clear declaration (eg a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail) inform about your decision to withdraw from this contract. You may use the enclosed model withdrawal form, which is not required.
In order to maintain the cancellation period, it is sufficient for you to send the notification regarding the cancellation of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
Consequences of the cancellation
If you withdraw from this Agreement, we have selected all payments we have received from you, including delivery charges (except for the additional costs arising from your choosing a different delivery method than the most favorable standard delivery we offer have to repay immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the date on which the notification of your revocation of this contract has reached us. For this repayment, we use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless otherwise agreed with you; In no case will you be charged for this repayment fees.
We may refuse to pay back the goods until we have returned the goods or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the sooner.
You must immediately return the goods to us or, in any event, within fourteen days from the date on which you inform us of the cancellation of this Agreement. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the expiry of the period of fourteen days.
They bear the direct costs of the return of the goods.
You must pay for any loss of value of the goods only if this loss of value is due to a handling that is not necessary for the purpose of proving the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
Exclusion or redemption amount
The right of withdrawal does not exist with contracts
- for the supply of goods which are not prefabricated and for the manufacture of which an individual choice or determination by the consumer is appropriate or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer;
- for the delivery of goods which can spoil quickly or whose expiration date is quickly exceeded;
- for the supply of alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed upon conclusion of the contract, but which can be delivered no later than 30 days after the conclusion of the contract and whose actual value depends on fluctuations in the market to which the entrepreneur has no control;
- for the delivery of newspapers, periodicals or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts.
The right of revocation expires prematurely with contracts
- for the delivery of sealed goods which, for reasons of health or hygiene, are not suitable for being returned if their seal has been removed after delivery;
- for the delivery of goods, if, due to their nature, they have been inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery;
- for the delivery of sound or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package, when the seal has been removed after delivery.
Model withdrawal form
(If you want to revoke the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.)
To: Meisterliches Kunsthandwerk, Inhaber Alexander Kunze, Ruhlander Straße 23, 01987 Schwarzheide, Germany:
I / we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me / us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*) / the provision of the following service (*)
- Ordered on (*) / received on (*)
- Name of the consumer (s)
- Address of the consumer (s)
- Signature of the consumer (s) (only if communicated on paper)
(*) Delete as appropriate.